Friday, September 14, 2012

My first 'blogger award'

   
Blogathon- Count down # 17


 I used to read so many interesting blogs, and have started mine too. Sometimes I wondered about how they are getting the 'Blogger awards'. But, getting one for myself was very much far from my wish. But, atlast that happened..Hey, me also got awarded by my sweetest friend privy trifles. She has given me the 'Leibster blog' award.
    The rules are:

  1. You have to publish your award in your blog.
  2. You have to answer the questions given by those who nominated you.
  3. Find some nominees, and prepare questions for them and let them know about this.

These are the questions given by Privy. I have answered them, but not sure it got hit anywhere.
1.                   Define yourself in one word.
    • Sentimental ( 1% ‘senti’ and 99% ‘mental’  J..)
2.                  If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
    • I would like to stay in my current age.
3.                  If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
    • I don’t know what I will do differently. But, if I knew the world was ending in 2012, I may have married to him as much early as possible.
4.                  If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
    • My parent’s marriage.[sorry, family first]
5.                  If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
    • Harry potter.
6.                  If you got a magic wand and could change only one thing, what would that be?
    • I want a world without anybody who have to begg for their food. Especially little kids. I want to change the poverty, which is the basis of most of the crimes and immoral things.
7.                  If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
    •  This may sound crazy, but I will ask “Are you happy?”
8.                 What is your most prizest possession? Why?
    • Letters from him. Because those made me change a lot. My views, my feelings and a lot.. those letters made me realize how much I can be loved and cared.
9.                  What is the one thing you feel is most mis-understood?
    • A close friendship between a boy and a girl.
10.              One thing you would like to tell Me
    • You are such an ‘amazing friend’...Lots of hugs..


  My nominees are,
            Riya
            Psych Babbler
            Tarang
            Swagathika
            Dhanya
            Simply livingsimply living

And the questions for them are,


  1. What is your greatest achievement so far and why?
  2. How do you spend your free time?
  3. Your favourite food?
  4. To date, what has been your worst disappointment in life?
  5. What are the best five words that would describe you?
  6. Your dream job?
  7. If  you write your autobiography, what will be the title?
  8. Who is your favourite writer?
  9. Why you have started blogging?
  10. What do you love to do most in your life?


           See you then...


Sikha

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sikha for the nomination!! Enjoyed reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my pleasure Tarang. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Thank you..

      Delete
  2. Congratulations dear..... glad to know you more!

    Thank you so much that lovely compliment...sending warm hugs to you too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so..much dear.
      You are truly honoured..

      Delete
  3. Nice answers..Thank u so much for the award dear..i will do it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear..you are always welcome.Let me know, when you finish doing it.
      Take care

      Delete

Feel free to comment here..