Wednesday, May 8, 2013

first try in Glass painting

In one of my previous post, I have mentioned about my new hobby. I have started painting on glass :):). I am so happy about this.. When I searched in different sites and learnt the basics, I found it rather easy. and it is true when I tried it !!. It was easy.. and it was a very thrilling, and a pleasurable experience. Actually, I have bought the painting materials some weeks back. But couldn't start working on it, as I couldn't get a flat glass piece and trying to find a shop. And one day to my surprise, I got two pieces from my own home. That was happened so unexpectedly and I got so happy.. Within no time, I have rushed to my Tuition class with all the accessories. I wanted to make it when nobody is around me. I wanted to keep it as a secret. (there was another reason too, for not making it at my home..will tell about it some other time).

  I want to show you some of the pictures of my first try in glass painting.
1. Painting tools:- You can see the glass piece cut in A4 size, the glass outliner, and the paint in tubes. We need only these things. The Glass piece is washed well to remove any dust and dirt, and dried it naturally. And the canvas got ready ;)

2. Then, I have drawn the design on the glass using the black outliner.

3. I have kept it dry for 1 hour. Actually, the instructions ask for 2 hours, but you know I was being so..impatient..Then I started filling colors.

4. This is what I made finally. It is placed on the wooden chair, and got clicked :). There is a glare because of  the flash. (My friend H (mashe) suggested me to not use flash the next time. Thank you dear)


   I am so happy about my own creation..this time, I got the design from google. I think, its ok  as it is my first try. I just loved it!!:)
   My father liked it very much. Love you Achayee..  And he promised me that, he will make it framed. :):)

 All my friends said good comments when I showed them..Thanks to all ...your nice words are really encouraging. I am touched.:)

  My love had promised me to get me more glass pieces so that I can make more.. Love you etta..:)

  And, my friends, Did you like this...?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, but loved your second piece more! There weren't kidding when they said practice makes perfect :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply outstanding.... i also loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment here..