Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You Tagged me first,..


    I am so happy to know that, I have been tagged by one of my dearest friend Nancy(Reflections). Thank you so much Nancy, for being the first to tag me in your space..

     She gave me nice task too..I also have to tag some of my friends and, answer some questions.And, you know what? I have to prepare a nice question too..to go as a chain..

    So, Here comes the rules..
   

1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post & then create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them..

The 11 questions,that  she had posted are as follows..and  my answers too..


1.)      If you could have any superpower, what would it be?


If I have any super power now, then I wish I could, renovate my house, just like my dream house..I would like to have a ' Naalukettu' (the court yard should be in middle, surrounded by the rooms in the four sides). I wish ,If there can be a lotus pond in the middle, in which the rain can be very beautifully,make the drops scatter..There should be a 'padippura' instead of a gate in the east side..And, the house furnished with lots of wooden works..And there should be a room, which can be called as my own library,having shelfs full of books to read..an armchair in the same room, near the window..





mm....oh..its going like there is no end..so coming to next Q:


2.)      What was your favourite childhood television program?

         I remember some of the programs that were on TV  in my childhood days...one of them was chantrakantha, which was about a princess named chntrakantha, who was caught by some evils, and put her in a cage. And, her lover comes to save her...This was my favourite program, even though ,it was not actually  made for kids..

   I used to watch some cartoons like  Hercules, Adventures of Zinbad ,etc..Zinbad was my favourite..


3.)      Have / had any celebrity crushes ?


 I like many celebrities like Sharukh Khan,Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan,  Mohan Lal, Prithviraj, Vijay,Sooriya....and the list continues..but, when asking about something like a ‘celebrity crush’, then I can point to two other stars..one my favourite hero john Abraham, (I like his smile a lot..loved his movie ashayein). And the next one, and the latest and more favourite....it is ‘Arnav Singh Raizada’( you know him if you watch ‘Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon’ in star plus..).i am rally addicted to this show, and  became a great fan of him..



4.)      If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

       If I could go anywhere, then I would like to go to Himalyas and visit ‘Kailas’..the abode of Lord Siva ..

5.)      Name 1 thing you miss about being a child.



  One thing I missed most, in my childhood was My Grandparents..(I miss them now too..).But, at that time I needed them more.I think so..




6.)      Name the one comic/book character that you loved the most and why?

     The  comic characters which I love most(even now), are Soothran and Sheru in the story ‘Soothran’, in “Balarama”. I just loved them both,..they are so funny, the sheru is so innocent..actually (idiotic innocence)..even there expressions in the pictures make me laugh..








7.)      What is the one thing that you are dying to try but haven’t had a chance to do so yet ?

     I wish..I want to be writer..

        This may be strange to anybody hear this ..but, I really want to write a book. Now, it is not the time, and I am not good for a try now,..so ...waiting for the correct chance..




8.)     Do you have a role model – someone you want to emulate? Whom do you admire the most?

                My role model to be as a good person is none other than my better half, as he has some of the best qualities which I don’t have. He  has got some nice principles in life..I admire His willpower to achieve anything, he want..and the way how he can stick firmly to his point, and the way he love and care all our dear ones.. I am so proud to be his life partner..

         


In my career, I want to be a professor, and I have a role model to be a good teacher. I am talking about my favourite miss, Mrs. Shaija. She showed us, how a teacher should be, how a lecture should be..So, Iwant to be a good teacher like her..


9.)      What do others make of you?


Most of the people who know me , consider me as a kid..They find me as a girl, who is friendly, easily got attached  type, studious(me not really)very sentimental, and show maturity on correct time being a kid other times..




10.)  Have you ever gotten into a fight or punched someone ?


  I often make fights with my siblings..(there are three younger than me in my home), and nowadays, the most of the fights are with my betterhalf..I also make some small fights with my parents also..Oh, how can I miss my sister in-law here? We also make some small fights..

     But, these are not all any ‘Fights’ na..?


  I had quarrelled with one of my closest friend too..But, I never have punched any one..(Except my family..I punch them all, whenever I get a chance..)



11.)   For Girls – If you woke up tomorrow to find out you are Brad Pitt, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror???

For Boys – If you woke up tomorrow to find out you are Angelina Jolie, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror???

  


I will say..” Oh my  God”..and scream which will wake up my better half from his nice sleep...










The  last question is to be from me..and here it is..

12) Is there anything, that others complain about you..?

     The only thing, others complain about me is, I am so  lean..day by day, I am becoming more like a ‘skelton’. They accuse me that, I eat and sleep very little, and worry too much for nothing.. May be they are true..I also, want to improve myself..mm..just let my project to end..then see..


So, these are my answers and one question..


Here I tag,



  

 Riya







9 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for tagging me Sikha. Loved this post of yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk you Rachit..Happy to hear, you loved it..waiting for your post

      Delete
  2. Thanks :)

    Enjoyed reading it and also answering it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation..so, happy to know that, you loved it..

      Delete
  3. Ur dream house sounds awesome:-))!!!!
    I remember Balarama and characters like Mayavi and Dakini and kuttusan...my cousins used to read them out for me when I went to Kerala for holidays;-D

    For ur first tag u did it really well and here's wishing all ur dreams come true:-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheesh *Nancy hitting self with laptop* how cd I miss commenting on our common anti-hero ASR.....hotness personified;-D. He is such a dish eh.....*droool*;-D

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much again dear..for giving me a wonderful chance to write this post..and also for wishing my dreams come true..

      Ya, you very well said about our ASR..and the show is getting back to the nice track again..Waiting for more and more "Rabba Ve" moments...

      Delete
  4. Hey Thanks for the tag! Enjoyed reading your answers. Like the house! :)
    Good luck for your dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment here..