Monday, March 12, 2012

Missed you a lot..


    Sorry dear, Its a long time, I am talking to you..But please don't be angry with me, I  too missed you so much..But I am sure that, you were not feeling lonely , that much..(right na?).I can see there was so many visitors for you the last two weeks,and the total visitors is now more than 250!!..I am really happy for you..

          Oh sorry, you may need explanations for my absence..., then here it goes....


          As you know, it is the peak time of my academic project, and now only some more days are left to complete it. So..I was so busy with this, and you know, how much important to have this done well..

          And now, I came back...actually, I came in between my work ,to see you, and to remind you  about praying for me( I really need it..)..Hope, you will tell all our friends to join you,..and wish me “Good Luck”..

           Will see you soon..
   
          With lots and lots of love,

        
    Sikha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here..