Sunday, February 12, 2012

A wound that not healed yet....


        
Some people come to our lives without any intimation,and dominate our life within a short period. I had (yes it is past now) a friendship just like this. She came to my life when I joined my higher secondary school. From the first day,within 5 minutes we became friends..Every other students in our class thought we were already friends from childhood. It was a relation that most of them envy about...
          We were together for everything. Walked with holding hands always. It was she who was more dominant. Me always said to be adjustable(others says) and never said “No” to her  for anything. Whatever  it might be, I was always with her.
          It was very late, that I came to know her reality. How she fooled me, by doing things against me when I blindly trust her..and.....the bond had broken when I knew the truth. It was a real shock for me, and I could’t get over it till now. What was wrong with her..?Why did she did this to me...?
          After that also, I got several good friends..but this bad experience changed me so that, even being friendly to everyone, I can’t trust them blindly. Now I can’t open up fully to anybody...
          We never have to hurt the people who love you..never have to break their trust, at any cost...The wound made in their heart can never be healed... 




11 comments:

  1. Very rightly said Sikha. It hurts till deep down the core of the heart when someone backstabs you. But the worst part is that life moves on, whether or not there's an explanation for it, thereby making it a stain. Right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I commented here last night! Where did it run away? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachit, Thank you for commenting...you are the first one who made a comment on my post..Me happy..But, I don't know,where the first comment has gone...

      Delete
  3. Innocence is all what I see here :). Why don't you go through mine too Blog De Naresh Khoisnam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naresh..I went through your Blog too..It is very nicely designed. I played a game also.

      Delete
  4. I commented and Poof!! It vanishes again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your post is so well written that the pain of that hurt reflects from it even as we read it..

    Beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you comment. yes, that hurts me even after one year..

      Delete
  6. Friendships, once broken are hard to maintain. Even harder to trust other people. I felt I was reading about myself. And this happened with me twice! I still have the tendency to blindly trust people, even though I know it's wrong. Maybe I'll learn someday. But like you said, one can never forget those instances. I guess the key is to 'forgive and forget'. Not easy, but not impossible either. Good luck and stay happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have the tendancy Ashna, and one more person broke my trust..But, this time, the shock was not that much..

      May be I am learning..

      Love
      Sikha

      Delete
  7. it hurts...i wonder what she might have done to you..??

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment here..