Monday, February 20, 2012

Brida


     I am a Fan of Paulo Coehlo . I just love the way he writes..Most of them are having a spiritual( not religious) side, and in most of them we can find Love too..Alchemist was the one I have read first, and It has become my most Favorite book..Then, I collected some more works done by him, and I can say, none of them made me regret. They all are good..very very good..


        The last one I came to read was "Brida". Its a story about Magic, finding your soulmate, and the different birth's we take..It was really interesting..a wonderful experience. After finished reading it, I was a bit excited, and I want to do something. My mind is giving some instructions to my hand, and finally the thing I got was........



             
Is it nice..? Let me know....

You can find his blog  here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here..