Sunday, February 12, 2012


Preeti  Deedi…..(meet her here)
   Deedi, first of all I want to tell you, “You are really a wonderful person….”
 Its only a few weeks, I came to know about you. One day, I was browsing through flipkart, and just caught by the front cover of your book, “ life is what you make it”. The title itself was so interesting, that I read the excerpts , and tried to know more about you,and found out your website and blog,..all these just forgetting about for what I have been searching there up to then. From that moment I started reading your blog regularly. I am trying to finish reading your older posts, staying up late at night.
   The flipkart has no shipping (cash on delivery,) in my home  town . So, I have to go to a bookstall and ordered your book, “Life is what you make it”…It took one week to get your book…the waiting was really not easy for me. And you know what?..i was so thrilled  when I got it in my hand, and started reading it with out any delay…And, I need to tell you, I just finished it in one sitting…Yes, it is so..so..good Deedi, and thank you so much for giving such a nice treat to readers like me.
  I have also ordered “ 34 bubblegums and Candies “…and told my sister to bring it for me, as the bookstall is near her college. I am reaching home a little late that (7.00 pm), I cant drop myself there and get it by myself. Today, I was expecting to get that, and I was thinking about you and your book the whole day during my work, and during my long travel…( I am a day scholar , I have to travel 2 hrs for every morning and evening. Now I am doing my academic project, which is for a duration of 1 yr, in a Research and Development cetntre)…..But, unfortunately, my sister forgot to buy that, and I felt bad..i have even scolded her for being so irresponsible , for forgetting to bring that…. How can she know that getting this book is so important for me…and how much eagerly, I was waiting for it to come… So, I made her promise me that, she will surely get it tomorrow..
    And I am waiting…..

  Deedi, you are so energetic, charming, inspiring…what more I can say…? You are just the best in everything you do….Congrats deedi, and May God bless you to be more and more great…..
    Now, I am not telling about my family, and the the other things I want to share with you…This is my first mail to you, that’s why… I am not that much familiar to you, though  I feel You are someone very dearest to me..Deedi, you , Shenoy Bhayya, Atul and purvi…all are just like my own family…love you deedi..
And so, I will surely write you about so many things…I know, you are so busy, but my heart wants to get you write back…It will be great pleasure for me if you reply me..

     All these for now deedi…Let me say good bye for now…

With love and warm regards…

  
 Sikha
   
 16-11-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here..