Monday, February 13, 2012

What is your blogging personality...?

 I just have  found a link regarding , the ' blogging personality' in Reflections ..I just checked it out .There I had to choose  answers for some questions(Hey, the test was objective), and the result is....





Your blogging style is thoughtful and considerate

        You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.You have a heart of gold and are likely to blog for a cause.You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others. 

  I know, it is just for Fun!! But, "everyone likes appreciation " right naa?

If you also want to check your "Blogging personality", You can do it here

Regards

Sikha

2 comments:

  1. I got the same result! It was fun.. You're right. Everyone likes appreciation :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment here..