Saturday, May 11, 2013

A cute girl..

 I woke up late, as I am still suffering from fever.. I feel tired.., so no classes..no tuition,.. As soon as I woke up, my little cousin came to me. He had got two three pieces of irregularly cut glass. He wanted to make me paint on it. (I am really happy hearing like this from these kids!! even though I am not that much good in this). Actually, that was a single piece of glass with a small cut on one corner. He tried to make it even. And he tried to shape it. You know how? He broke it with a stone.:) , Anyway, he was waiting for telling me he need  
a girl's picture to be made. I asked him why, but he didn't tell. Ok, even if I was not feeling good about my health, I just tried to make a simple one.. And when I completed the outline, he came and said he liked it..and it is supposed to give to his girlfriend. Oh these kids nowadays! They talk about girl friend/ boy friend in this age..! And he wanted to write her name too..
 Now, it is finished and left for drying. I  clicked a picture very soon, as he wanted that too..


I liked it myself.. 



5 comments:

  1. Looks very pretty! :)

    Hope you don't mind me offering a suggestion - take care about popping air bubbles when you paint. They harden as they dry and tend to take away the beauty :(

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.. I have tried to break the bubbles,. But, I could only make the bigger bubbles in to smaller.but couldn't remove it. That's happening all the time.. I do take care of it next time..

      Delete

Feel free to comment here..