Friday, May 3, 2013

Wishlist ‘13




          I had made a “wish list” , this year. That goes like this......
I want to;
  1. Get a job I am passionate about.
  2. Publish a research paper on my own.
  3. Attend an International Multi conference
  4. Work online
  5. Be an entrepreneur
  6. Learn glass painting
  7. Learn driving
  8. Get back to reading-Read 50 books this year
  9. Get married ;) ;)
  10. Pursue PhD (This is a long term wish...)
  11. Make my own library
  12. Buy Gold for my marriage on my own
  13. Gain weight
  14. Contribute something to society

................................and,  to my own surprise, I have accomplished some of the above by now.
1.    I got a job that I am passionate about. I love to teach. Its my profession. I am so happy about this...
2.    I also have published my own research paper in IEEE Explore. I am a author now. Its a great feeling. JJ
3.    I have attended an International Multi conference- iMAC4S last month. It was a great opportunity to take part in such an event in which 17 countries participated.
4.   I am working online too. As Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Cramster, based in Delhi. That too related to my teaching profession.
5.    I always wanted to start something on my own. There was an idea of starting an institute. And YES!!! I have started my own tuition centre. Now taking Tuition for all engineering subjects , for all Engineering Streams.. Its going good.
6.   I have started glass painting too..Googled a lot and referred and understood the basics...and started painting..will write a post showing some of them..
7.     To learn driving- this is what I want to do but feared deep inside. And may the fear is the reason that stopping me from even the first step.
8.   I have got back to reading more and more.. and now reached  about middle of my goal...
9.   Yes, I really want to get married this year. I have waited a lot... (Actually my parents wont allow me to be single anymore). And you know what, i am going to fulfil that wish too. I am going to marry my Love on the coming November ( that too long na.. ;( some circumstances..)
10. One of my biggest wish is to pursue Phd. But,I know, that is not possible this year. But I have made the first step in to it. Published my research paper, done with my Masters.
11.  I am running towards it. As I am earning my own, I can buy books as many I wish, and I am gonna make my own library.
12. Oh! You may be knowing that, Gold is an important part in a Hindu marriage. I mean ornaments. Even if I am not a ornament- savy person, I want to look great in a nice dress an ornaments in my marriage. It is my wish not to make my parents suffer a lot (as Gold price is increasing day by day), I have started buying some Gold each month. May be its crazy, but I feel good doing this...
13. Everybody complaint about me that, I m so.. lean and need to put on some weight.  Me also wish for that, but its not worked yet....
14. It is strictly confidential......


   I thank God Almighty for giving me everything so far... I want to thank one and all who helped and supported me visibly or invisibly..

...................................................................Sikha

6 comments:

  1. WOW... am really very very very happy for you dear... congrats and wish you all the best to make other wishes come true too!

    HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much my dear..me also excited about this..happy..

      Hugs...

      Delete
  2. perfect.
    something to be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations on them not just being wishes, but pursuing and fulfilling them.

    Have a happy married life (when you're married..)!

    Wish you all the best for everything you wish to achieve.

    Hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so..much dear.. So glad to meet you today..

      Delete

Feel free to comment here..