Friday, February 17, 2012

“BAVRANS”




  The word meaning of BAVRANS is ‘butterflies’…and I am going to talk about some butterflies, who were brought together at the same place by destiny. I am happy to say that me also belongs to this ‘family’.

   When I got admission in a college far from my home, the only thing that I felt as a problem was.. i have to stay in a hostel. Until  then, I never had a chance to stay away from my family. So it was a new experience for me to be in a hostel…and it was thrilling too, to meet new faces, to have new friends, and to be in a new atmosphere..
  
  Then I got admission in a hostel very near to my college… our college. There was 9 friends waiting for me in the room which was  numbered as 408. Some of us were very much home sick, but just after a few days, everyone got adapted to our new world, and started living as a single family under the same roof..
  
    One day one of us came with an idea of giving a name to our room (may be we are not satisfied with just a number), and every one agreed to that. We got a nice name also.. ”DOVECOT”- which means dove’s nest..
  
  It was  a  holiday-  we have nothing to do and we were just talking and discussing on a lot of topics ,then came the idea of making a new word joining the first alphabets of our names. We are in search of not just a word ,but a meaningful word.. Then by avoiding the repetitions of some letters finally we got the name “BAVRANS”, which means ‘butterflies’…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here..