Saturday, September 22, 2012

Busy september


Blogathon- Count down # 9

  
  Privy, one of my dearest friend has a diary in which she used to name each month on account of what she looking forward in to that month. It's really a nice thought. You can read about it here. 
   
   If I have to name this month on account of my experiences, I will definitely call it as ' Busy September'. This is because I am soo.. busy nowadays. Especially this September. And you know what, me doing the Blogathon on the same month. I think, I can just list the things that make me this much occupied. So, they are;
1.     Semester end 'marathon'  :- Yes, I am doing another marathon at college.  One semester is said to be having 6 months duration. But only for a saying. Now, it's only nearly 3 months from the opening day. University exams are declared to be on 1st week of November. So, from the mid-October should be given for study leave. Now, you may have understood my problem. The portions are not completed yet. So, we all faculties are just trying to run fast. But, we can't just throw the lessons with out quality. that's the real issue. The students also become tired (only if they also try to study). JJ
2.     Symposium @ college:- Our college is conducting a technical symposium on 26th and 27th September. Electrical department( my department) is conducting this with Electronics Dept. and Instrumentation Dept. Me too have got duties in some of the events on those days. I got selected as the chief co-ordinator for the event ‘paper presentation’. Very little time left now, and a lot of things to do. I have almost completed the preparations, but a bit tensed about the day. [ Another reason for tension: Mixed college students are also invited to take part. Note, our’s is a girls only college. So you know the risk factor JJ].
3.     Two PSC tests (Kerala PSC) are coming on the next month. I haven’t started the preparations yet. But, still busy with the planning section [ finding the syllabus, get the topics , get the hall ticket, and How to prepare etc].
4.     I have got happy news to tell you my dear friends. My project paper got selected for a National Conference to be conducted from 3rd to 5th October. I have to prepare for this presentation, and ‘Oh my God! time is running..!!
5.     I have got an online job also. As subject Matter Expert in Cramster. My job is to give solutions for the questions in some text books given. I have finished the training course some days before. They have sent me the certificate, and I have been given my first assignment. I have to solve 55 questions in September and October. It’s going to be a little bit tough task.
6.     I have to go to my previous college to collect my scholarship and other certificates left.
7.     I have to go to bank, and have some deal with them.
8.     There are 4 unavoidable marriage functions coming the next week.
9.     I have to keep my ‘Blogathon’ running. I have to find one post each day [ not so easy for every day]
10.  Household chores, and other stuffs I need to do, my books left to read, my family time etc...
I think, it is a long list already. [ me too shocked!!]. I need to wind up now. Things are in the queue alreadyJ
 Bye for now...

Sikha


1 comment:

  1. OMG...that was some list dear... wish you all the best as you keep running around all these things and emerge a winner!

    Congratulations I am really happy for your paper being selected - its truly an honour. Are you considering a Ph D further?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment here..