Friday, September 7, 2012

"How to handle life's affairs"


Blogathon- Count down # 24

  This is a very busy post -  Now, I am with my students for an industrial visit(I.V). so you can understand, how busy I may be and how I can make a new post. But, I have something interesting for you today..


I asked myself how to handle life's affairs: My room gave me perfect answer;

 Roof said            : Aim high
Fan                     : Be cool
Clock                 :Value time 
Calender            : Be up to date
Wallet                :Save now for future
Mirror                : Observe yourself
Wall                   : Share others load
Window             : Expand the vision
Floor                  : Always be down to earth


  What do you think my friends?


Sikha

2 comments:

Feel free to comment here..