Thursday, September 20, 2012

3+1 = 4 Idiots


Blogathon- Count down # 11



  This is something I have written some months ago. Today, me not feeling well and can't break my blogathon..

8-05-2012

   The day after tomorrow, is my project evaluation day..But, till now, I haven’t started the preparations. Actually, I was disturbed, for some unknown reasons..This happens, sometimes..i mean, we worry for nothing..And here I don’t have the mood for studying.
          Normally when I feel a low, I used to read something(Most probably my favourites),and sometimes I used to hear music, or I will call any of my dearest ones…And, there is one more way ..that I am going to tell,..the same I applied today…
          3- idiots is one of my favourite films. It is really. superb na..? but here I am giving a different tag to it..For me, it is a stress reducer….Especially, when there is a lot of stuffs to do and study, and I am not in a mood to do that..
          Today also, I watched it just before sometime, and you know what..?I feel good now,and what is next??  Hey, starting the preparations..
  Do you feel me as an ‘idiot’?? Then, thank you for your compliment..you are free to say that, 3+1=4 Idiots. JJJ

1 comment:

Feel free to comment here..