Sunday, September 23, 2012

A serious problem..



 Blogathon- Count down # 8


I am facing a problem now. Everyone – my family, friends, colleagues etc.. all say the same thing. Even strangers also ask when they also got a chance to speak. All complains me about one thing. They also suggest me the remedy. But, all in vein....
            They all say in a single tone  “You are so..thin”..
            What can I do? I have tried a lot to change this image, but couldn’t. In school days and at the beginning of my graduation, things were okay then. But, as I have completed 4 yr’s graduation, I have lost 4 Kilos. Then during the working period, me got thinner again. And after post graduation, I have changed too much to be recognized by old friends and ‘ not- daily- meet’ relatives. Some people say, it’s because of the study (Hey, they think me as a very studious girl, and me NOT..never JJ), family says it’s due to my ‘worry- for-nothing’ character. Friends says, me have to love my food. Colleagues say, I have to compromise sometimes about the perfection in profession.
            

            I don’t know what’s the problem really is.. still trying my best to get a progress...

Sikha

3 comments:

  1. Hey if you think it is healthy that you thin then its ok you should just chill and laugh at everyone else!

    But if you feel the weightloss is a bit radical then I would suggest please go and show it to a doctor...

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear.. Always touched by your care and concern. Me feel okay most of the time. But, after a day's work, when I return home, I feel so tired..Me have seen Dr's also. Alopathy, Ayurveda and Homeopathy. thank God, this is not due to any illness. But, still..being underweight is a serious issue. sometimes, I feel so irritated on other's comments on that and worried about it..Thats why such a post.

      Delete
    2. I can understand how you must be feeling... and please don't thank Me for anything :)

      That is what friends are for...take care and have fun!!

      Delete

Feel free to comment here..