Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Reading List


   Reading is my favourite hobby. It is nothing less than my passion... As the 2012 is ending, I just want to recollect all the books I came to read this year. Some are re-reads and some new-reads. I had made a collage of some of the books I have read yet.




          I couldn’t add some of these...(don’t know, some problem with editing).





I used to share my books with my friends and colleagues. Most of my books are thus distributed. I also collect books from my friends too. Here is some of them left in the ‘have read’ list. Rest are not with me now L.




          I have left with a small pile of books ‘to be read’. Here is a snap..





Oh! Such a long way to go..!!

  Hoping to finish more in next year.. JJ




2 comments:

  1. WOW...some really interesting books I see there...all the best and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my dear.. I wish, I can complete all these.. Currently reading "The white Tiger", and next in the line is "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks.
      I know, you are far better than me in reading. I can see, you writing interesting and tempting (to read) book reviews.Congrats :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment here..