Friday, December 14, 2012

My Secret wish list



            Another creative prompt from my favourite author Preeti Shenoy! – “Wishlist Wednesdays”. Her latest book “ The Secret Wish list” is about to release today. I have already preordered one copy (Author signed copy! Vow!! J).  And, she want each of us to tell our secret wish list also. All know, the list may be indefinite, but she is asking us any 3 of our wishes. And I have started prioritorising my loooooooonnng list.
            I am so attached with my family (everyone does na..?)- my parents, my younger sisters and the youngest one, my brother. I was always happy with my family, it was my world.. But, now, the things are changed a little. Everyone have  grown up, and don’t know why, but I feel some thing is lacking. Is it because I am not a child anymore? I know, I can’t go back to my childhood again. But, I really wish everything will be the same as before. My marriage is nearby, and you know how it feels to part with your family.
         

There is one other person also whom I love the most, admire the most, and make quarrels the most. He was not a part of my family, but now for some years, he too.. a very important person in my life. The person whom I am going to marry. I hope, next year, at this time, we both will be together. I wish, I can give a good life to that wonderful person. Want to love him as much as I can, give him a lot of happiness, and be with him till my last breath.
   Thinking it as a little filmy? But, you know, romance is always like that...



          

  In my school days and college days, I was said to be a studious girl. I never spent too much time for study, but always got some good marks. Thank God!. I was the topper in my study days.. at that time, I was so ambitious about my career. But, I feel, I have nothing done purposefully, to reach where I am now. Its only God’s grace. He had made me gone through the right path always, and I didn’t had to make a decision every time. Bu sometimes, there was difficulties, which made me stronger. The final result was always the best. I wish,I can study more. Now, I want to pursue Ph.D. May be it seems like a greed rather than a wish, I wish very desperately for it. Don’t know, what is left for me. Not sure, if I can do that, when the life’s responsibilities increase. But, anyway I want to dream.... I trust my Lord. He will do the best for me...






            I want to thank Preeti Shenoy for such a chance to tell my wishes. Congratulations and best wishes for her 4th book and the long list of all the books, that will come in future...

Sikha.



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so damn cute dear...AMEN to all your wishes!!

    I am sure each one of them will come true very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and foremost: Congratulations and All the best for your to-be married life :)
    Amen to the wishlist..

    Give love and you will definitely get it in return

    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment here..