Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Returning back


06-06-2012, Wednesday

I have entered the new phase of my life....
    
I have  joined   in a college  today. Not as a student, but as a college  professor..Assistant  professor  in an engineering college..
    
  One  of  my greatest wishes is to become a good teacher. And, now me on  the  step-1, of the ladder. I’m so..happy, and so.. excited..and a bit  tensed too..
  
 The college is excellent in its infrastructure and facilities.. we  got a  good leader as our principal mam. And  from the very first day I got introduced to every faculty in every department.

         Nothing more to say now.. we will meet often..
    
      So..good luck to me and everyone......

4 comments:

  1. Hey Congrats...great to hear that. Just last week I visited your blog and was thinking where have you vanished!

    Wish you all the luck and success in achieving all your dreams!

    TC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear..Actually I was little busy with my final exams,and interviews and joining the college.I hope, i will never vanish from our community.

      Delete
  2. Oh that's great! It would be such an awesome feeling, getting on the first step to your dream! Have fun, enjoy and hope you learn loads of stuff! Congratulations and best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashna...
      and you are right. Its a very amazing feeling. I was so excited and thrilled too..It took some time to completely adapting the changes in my life.
      Now, I am getting very good feedbacks, and that makes me motivated,and keep me energetic in achieving my dream..

      Delete

Feel free to comment here..