Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A rare luck

             Last day, I posted something about 'Luck'..and  now, I am here to tell you that, I am lucky to have a rare opportunity, that most of the people don' get..

       You all may  be knowing that, currently I am working as an Assistant Professor in an Engineering college. I have told you about the college, and the some of the things that is going on there. But, I didn't told you about this. You know something?, that one of my own sister studies in the same college. 'so what..?' you may ask. But, do you know, I am teaching in her class also. Actually, I am their group tutor/counseller till their final year. Isn't that exciting? .To be a teacher of your own sister?.I should say,'yes, it is..really exciting, and a good feeling' and some of my colleagues said that, it's a rare chance or 'luck'.. What do you feel my dear ones..?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes it surely is very exciting and interesting too...lucky her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    You have made the comment so fast..thank you..
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment here..