Sunday, May 13, 2012

A rare visit to hospital


   I was waiting outside the doctor’s room. A homeopathic clinic ,very near to my home. There were some other people wating, to see the doctor for their kids. You hear that?! For their kids, those may have a small fever,cold or something like that. And there I am, a 23 year old, just came for myself. Reason: a headache...
            Actually, I am not at all a homeopathic person, but he is. And, its because of him, I try it sometimes. I was feeling a little bit drowsy, as I came just after my afternoon nap which took longer than usual, and I had to hurried to the clinic. Then there is a long queue..(They are not lined up in a queue, everybody sitting here and there in chairs and in the cement benches on the verandha. There is a silent decision and agreement of ‘who goes next?’. The one came first, go first. No problems, no haste, everything was calm and normal.
            Me having a headache for a week. Not feeling all the day, but when it comes, my head felt so heavy for me. And, for a few moments, all the thing  I can see is darkness..complete darkness. I just neglected it for some weeks, and hided it from him. But, when he got to know this, insisted constantaly, to consult a doctor. He didn’t said, homeopathy. He need me to have a scanning or something  like that. (I think it made him scared a little). But, you know what...? Me don’t like to go any hospitals. The hospital atmosphere, the medicines, the needles, the smell of dettol , everything make me feel drowsy. I usually got a headache, when I  come back from hospital, even it is just for visiting a friend or relative admitted there. So, I kept on escaping from him, on the thought of having consult a doctor. I strongly believe, my headache is just because of my over work and stress, personal and official.. Or it may be because of my low B.P. So, it is not necessary to go to hospital.
            But, atlast I had to do this. Now, me in a clinic..(Thank God, I don’t have to go for a scanning or injection here. Thanks for ‘Haniman’ – the father of homeopathy). Something forced me to do so. Guess who??...You are right. Its him. Two of my college friends, (they were my roommates too..) called me to say that, they were planning to have an outing the next day for we three. Me, Anita and Salini. They have booked tickets for a new released movie, then a book fair, a grand lunch and some shopping.. I got thrilled to here this. It was a long time, when such an outing happened. We couldn’t meet a long time like this. I started preparations for the program, after getting permissions from him.( Ya, I ask him permission for everything! Good girl na?!!) .But, the things got a change last evening .

            It was when I had the headache again. This time a strong one..(Oh! What a timing afterall!!).
Then he told me, I have to consult a doctor, and only after that, he can let me go for my outing with friends. And, that too if the doctor say that, I am perfectly okay. So,..Thats why I was in a group of little patients and their parents then..
            But, I had a good evening there. watching them all, speaking to those kids, carrying a 8 month old baby, meeting some persons I  know..I need to explain in detail. Only this for now...

2 comments:

Feel free to comment here..