Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Flash of Memories


 Memories are part of our lives...Good or bad ones. Sometimes, a flash of some incidents in the past will reach us without any intimation....and we loose in thoughts.....
............................................................................................................................................
   It was a day during my project... I was very busy all day the day, reading papers, research journals, come to my own conclusions, new ideas, trying new designs, and a lot more..There was not a single time left for any entertainment, as it was the peak time of the project. The thing, I do to relax was talking to jasna, my friend, my class mate, who is doing project at the same centre..We used to talk about anything around us, thus get relaxed from the work, and these little conversations make our mind fresh and clear, and we ready for doing the work that left to do. We both think in the same way. I wonder, how can we agree in everything, with the same mind..But, it was true...
     One day, she was not there, and I missed our daily talk, and was fully engaged in work. When I felt a bit tired, I put the head phone, and started playing some music in my mobile phone. I was listening to that, trying to relax, stretched my body and lay on my cushioned seat...Then came that...a sudden but gentle flash of something.......
          ...........................................................................................................................
            It was during my college days, my graduation..I was staying in a hostel. There were 10 inmates in my room. I got a mobile phone for me in the 2nd year. It was not a difficult task to get one from my parents, as I am away from home, and they can call me, anytime they wish to, most importantly, during the weekend journey’s between home and hostel. It was an ordinary colour handset, not having an MP3 player or camera. But, we listened to the radio daily..
            It was during the next year, some of my friends got mobiles having camera, video and mp3 players. One of my room mates, Sree also got one. She considered me as a kid sometimes, some feeling she didn’t show for other inmates.Our beds were near, and we managed to place them close and used as a double bed.  In our free time, in  holidays, after breakfast or lunch or the evening snacks, She used to play music, sometimes in the loudspeaker, if  everyone wants to hear, otherwise using head phone...
            She may be taking a rest on our bed, when she call me for a company. Then me too lie by her side, and she will put one earplug in to mine, and we enjoy the music. She was so cared about, and check whether I enjoy the music, and like the song, which was playing. I liked her loving ways, and always liked the songs, she played. We enjoyed our company...
........................................................................................................................................
            I was in the lab, taking a rest in between my work..I missed her..I felt to call her, and tell her, how I remembered those days. I have decided to make the call or write to her, after reaching home. Two reasons for making it at home. She may be not available at that time, or busy with her work. Me too don’t make personal calls at my work place.
            I was thinking, why had this happened only then? It is not the first time, I am listening to music. Yeah, it is the first time at work place, but I used to do it during my long travels between the research centre and my home. Then why that time only..?

........................................................................................................................................
      Things come to happen in our lives, creating memories, sweet or sour.. We don’t know, when they are created and when they come back to make us remember something...


3 comments:

  1. Memories are truly a beautiful part of our lives :)

    Nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear...for reading my every posts, and giving good comments..Nowadays,after posting something, I have a temptation to check here to find, whether you have visited..

      Delete
    2. Oh thats really cute...... I am glad to know that.... :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment here..