Saturday, March 9, 2013

A call from my friend


   It is a luck to have a good friend. And, in that case, I am a bit more lucky, as I have a good number of  'good friends'. Today, a small incident- a call  from one of  my friends, made me realize that I am lucky enough.

   Today I got a call from 'S'.  He is one of my college friends, who mean a lot to me. But, nowadays, we were not contacting regularly. But, his surprise call really made me happy. As soon as I have attended the call, he asked me " Are you okay dear? is everything going fine?".  I could feel, he is worried, and I wondered why. Then comes the thing behind that;

 I am not a regular person in face book. and I don't have a lot of friends there, only the ones who are so dear, near and important for me.. And, sometimes, when I open my  fb page, I used to share some good quotes or pictures those I came across, which may be posted by my friends or somebody else.The quotes can be inspirational , emotional or philosophical. Actually, some of the emotional wordings were so emotional and sentimental that, any body can come to a conclusion that, I am going through a bad phase of life. or I am passing through any 'break ups'- . but, you know what, nobody else noticed this and not  texted or called me to know if the things are going well or not.

  But, 'S' noticed this, and called me. He wanted to make sure that, I am doing well. I assured him that, I am doing great. Everything is going fine.. I felt so happy for his concern and care. This may be a small incident, but it filled my heart. You made my day. Even though, we were not contacting for a short while, you came when you thought I am in trouble. thank you so.. much my dear friend...
     
   I wish and pray to God that, Please make me capable of keeping all my friends with me forever....



3 comments:

  1. Ohhh dear.... hope everything is ok with you now.


    Take care and just wanted to let you know - This too shall pass :)

    HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely ok dear. I just shared those quotes, just because I was touched by those words.

      I appreciate your concern..
      Love and Hugs..

      Delete

Feel free to comment here..