Saturday, August 18, 2012

A missed letter...


                  
          It seems to be  lost.. I am talking about the letter. Even after this much days..(More than 2 weeks yet), he didn’t got it. What does it mean? Have any one read that? My personal feelings eavesdropped? Or is that the fate of that letter? Was it meant not to reach its destiny? But, ask me, it was really a sweet letter.. full of love and passion, and small small complaints and sorrows in my life.. in our life.. But you missed it..We really missed it. It was really written so beautifully, in green letters, I have made it so perfect as much as I could, as it was my letter to you after a long break.. Some months before, (or is it past an year or more?) the idea of writing long letters, had left us... We just tried to forget such a nice way to express ourselves..
          And it was on one night, I was laying awake on bed thinking about those past but beautiful days.. And I started missing you ,.. I couldn’t tell you how much..And after some time, I have found myself writing in a long ruled paper, with green letters....

2 comments:

  1. I just scribbled something dear... You are really a nice person,giving nice comments always...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment here..